Training Program Mini MBA (In-house) by NIDA-Center for Business Innovation (NIDA-CBI)
Training Program Mini MBA (In-house)
by NIDA-Center for Business Innovation (NIDA-CBI)
1. Principles and rationale
In business today, there is a more intense competition due to the many changes these factors from the environment that changes quickly. Whether it is to open markets, free trade zone, which has a new competitor from overseas in the local market or technological changes that make data access easier to become news. Make the rival movements and possibilities as well, including a knowledge management strategy used in commercially driven business. Make serious, competitive in both the domestic and overseas, leading organizations, so be prepared to adjust to ready per competition. Preparing to adapt to one side, the most important is in preparation of corporate executive development.
Training Program Mini Master of Business Administration or Mini MBA is designed to give executives from the middle of the organization. Learn the academic and innovative practices in management to improve the work. The company has expanded its business to cover all aspects of modern business management. In particular, human resources management and strategic planning are important in determining the direction of the organization.
2. Project Objectives
- In order to stimulate the development and management in the training for alertness.
- In order for the executives to be trained, they can integrate knowledge and apply it effectively to the business.
- To strengthen the management of the training have a modern vision. They have the knowledge and understanding to manage the organization to the target drive.
- To enhance the management capability by developing the potential for high-level management.
3. Target group of the project
- Middle - High Management.
4. Format and duration of training
- Use the training format, focusing on providing knowledge and skills to participants composed of lectures, theory of modern practices, workshops, brainstorming, problem solving, discussion and examples of actual case studies.
1. Training activities focus on providing knowledge and skills to participants, which include theoretical lectures, practical and modern instantiated from actual case studies.
2. Activity Group Assignment (Workshop) using the procedure * "Business Strategy Audit" This is a gathering of problems that have been found, brainstorming, problem analysis, and the results presented to the curriculum committee. By the management of the organization can participate or observe the view with more suggestions, which would be beneficial to the participants and the Agency itself. By the results from doing Business for this Audit to understand and create a plan for improvement, strategy, and organization, and immediately.
- Training 1-2 days a week (or in accordance with the requirements of the company, which can be determined later).
- Duration of training 72 hours.
5. Training place
- Use the training room of the company.
6. Lecturer of the course
- Lecturer of the course are faculty members of the Faculty of Business Administration and other faculties of the National Institute of Development Administration and from other institutions with experience in the lecture. We also provide consultancy services to many leading public and private organizations throughout the country.
7. Course structure
|1.1 Marketing Concept||3|
|1.2 Customer Service and Satisfaction||3|
|1.3 Customer Relationship Management Strategy||3|
|1.4 Integrated Marketing Communication||3|
|2.1 Financial Statement Analysis for Executives||3|
|2.2 Essential Financial Accounting for Executives||3|
|3.1 Macro Economics for Executives||3|
|3.2 Modern Financial Management & Strategies||3|
|3.3 Enterprise Risk Management||3|
|4.1 Inventory Management||3|
|4.2 Supply Chain Management||3|
|5.1 HRM for Non-HR Manager and Building Valued Organization Behavior||6|
|5.2 Team Work & Team Building||3|
|5.3 Leadership Development in the Learning Company||3|
|5.4 Change Management||3|
|6.1 Business Ethics and Accountability Building||3|
|7.1 Business Analytics||3|
|7.2 Competitive Strategy||3|
|7.3 Driving Strategy into Action||3|
|7.4 Strategic use of Information Technology||3|
|8.1 Fundamental and Tools of Business Audit||3|
|8.2 Workshop for Auditing||3|
|8.3 Group Presentation||3|
Business Strategy Audit, Business Strategy, check for Executives and Owners (Which is used and practiced with all MBA-NIDA models).
- The company can change or add / cut afterwards as appropriate.
- List of lecturers may be changed later if necessary.
8. Expected results
- The trainees bring the knowledge to improve and develop in the work.
- Trainees will receive the certificate.
9. Conditions for obtaining a diploma / achievement goal / project evaluation
- The participants must attend at least 80% of each course.
- The participants must have a test score achievement no less than 80%.
|Expenses||Organizing in the company|
Training fees and institutional fees
Many leading companies and organizations, our trust in the training, In-house Training such as: