Office Hours : Tue 13.00-16.00, Thu 13.00-16.00
Email : email@example.com
Tel. : 02-727-3930
Graduate School of Business Administration National Institute of Development Administration, 1996 to the present
Director, International Accreditation: AACSB, April 2013 to the present Associate Professor of Marketing
Dean, 2010 to April 2013 Implementing director and writer for NIDA Business School’s project to achieve the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)’s accreditation, 28 October 2008 to 15 November 2012
Associate Dean, Academic Affairs, 2004 to 2010
Regular MBA Program Committee Member, 1998 – 2005
Committee of the Top Advertising Contest of Thailand (TACT) Awards, 1999-2006
Continuing Education Committee Member, 1997- 2005
Associate Dean, Planning and Development, 1999 to 2001
Director, International MBA Program in Asia-Pacific Business, 1999 to 2001
Director, Regular MBA Program, 1999 to 2001, 2004-2005
Chairman, Organizing Committee of the 23rd Top Advertising Contest of Thailand (TACT) Awards, 1998-1999
Faculty Senate Member, 1997- 1999
Executive MBA Program Committee Member, 1997-1998
S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications, Syracuse University
Graduate Program Committee Member, 1991
Doctoral Student Representative, 1991
Curriculum Committee Member, 1988
EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBERS
he Education Ministry, Church of Christ of Thailand Foundation, 2015 to the present
World Vision Foundation of Thailand, July 2011 to the present Chair man of the Sub-committees on strategy and church relations, governance and people, World Vision Foundation of Thailand, November 2012 to the present
Payap University, Chiang Mai, Thailand, July 2013 to the present
National Institute of Development Administration, 2010 to 2012
Business Education Quality Assurance
AACSB Mentor, Graduate School of Business, Universiti Kabangsaan Malaysia, April 2013 to the present. Binus Business School, Bina Nusantara University, Indonesia. 2014 to the present. Economics and Management School, Wuhan University, China, 2015 to the present, Indian Institute of Management-Kashipur, India, 2017 to the present.
Initial Accreditation Committee (IAC) IAC-Z committee member, Association to Advance the Collegiate Schools of Business. July 2016- July 2019.
Co-facilitator. AACSB-Business Accreditation Seminar. 2015 to the present.
Invited presenter, a panel discussion on Successful Strategies for Achieving Initial AACSB Accreditation. AACSB’s Asia Pacific Annual Conference. 23-25 May 2013. Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China.
Invited presenter, a panel discussion on Quality Assurance in Asia Pacific. AACSB’s Asia Pacific Annual Conference. 23-25 May 2012. Tsinghua University School of Economics and Management. Beijing, China.
Peer-reviewed team member, European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) for Thammasat Business School’s assessment. 27-29 March 2012. Thammasat University, Bangkok, Thailand
Invited speaker and commentator, Bridging he Future: Strategy Execution and Governance for Breakthrough in the Next Decade. 2010 Palladium Asia Pacific Summit
& Hall of Fame for Executing Strategy Awards. 21-23 September 2010, Sofitel Philippine Plaza, Pasay City, Philippines
Invited Participant, Global Best Practices for Local Breakthroughs and Transformations, Public Goveranance Forum 2010, 24-26 March 2010.
Invited Speaker. APEC Anti-Corruption and Transparency Seminar. Bangkok, Thailand 30 June and 1 July 2009.
Regional facilitator for the Working Session of the Fellows of the Institute of Corporate Directors. Puerto Princesa, Philippines, 19-21 November 2008
Invited Speaker, Leadership Forum, Philippine Military Academy arranged by Institute of Solidarity in Asia. Baguio, Philippines, 14-15 June, 2007
International Observer, Public Governance System: Technical Training for Dream Cities 3, Institute of Solidarity in Asia, Manila, Philippines, 17-18 April, 2006.
Invited Speaker, ICD Working Session on “Improving Philippine Corporate Governance Practices: Working in a Difficult Environment”, Institute of Corporate Directors, Manila, Philippines, 16 November, 2005
Invited Speaker, The Second International Symposium on Corporate Governance by Chinese Center for Corporate Governance (CCCG), Institute of World Economics and Politics of Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, Beijing, China, 15-17 October 2003.
Invited paper writer, Workshop on Corporate Governance Practices in Post-Crisis Thailand. Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, Singapore, 8 October, 2003.
Inivited working committee member, Open Conference on Cooperation with Responsible Citizenship and Corporate Governance of the IDEA.net. Makati Shangri-la Hotel, Manila, Philippines, 25-27 May 2003
Invited Speaker, Corporate Governance Reform in Asia: Experiences and Prospects, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea. 23-25 January, 2003
Invited Participant, The Ethics of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO), Pontifical University of the Holy Cross, Rome, Italy, 6-7 October 2002
Invited participant, Director Education Program, sponsored by the Global Corporate Governance Forum of the World Bank and OECD at the International Institute for Corporate Governance, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, USA, 14-23 July 2002
Working Committee Member, Corporate Governance Scorecard meeting, Institute of Directors in East Asia Network (IDEA.net), Hong Kong, China, 14-16 April 2002
Thai Delegate, Pacific Economic Cooperation Council (PECC) General Meeting, Hong Kong, China, November 28-30, 2001
Invited Speaker, Consultative Meeting on Corporate Governance, Beijing, China, May 10-12, 2001.
Chair, Fourth Plenary Session: The Role of Institute of Directors in Promoting Improved Corporate Governance, Open Conference Towards a Market-Preferred Corporate Governance Framework for East Asia, Mactan, Cebu, Philippines, November 9-11, 2000.
National Consultant, 2000. Corporate Governance in Thailand, November 2000 A corporate governance initiative project was under the administrative supervision of the United Nations Office of Project Service (UNOPS) and the technical supervision of the United Nations Development Program (UNDP), Malaysia. A seminar on this topic was held in Bangkok on November 16, 2000 with inviting participants from both public and private sectors. This study was presented in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia during November 20-21, 2000.
Invited participant as Thai representative of PARNET to the 2000 annual conference of the National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD), Washington, D.C., October 15-17, 2000.
Invited participant, Asia Development Forum. East Asia: From Crisis to Opportunity. Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, Singapore, 5-8 June 2000.
Core group member, Peer Assistance & Review Network (PARNET) core group meeting on Corporate Governance, Manila, Philippines, May 27-29, 2000
Working group member, Peer Assistance & Review Network (PARNET) of the Pacific Economic Cooperation Council (PECC), World Bank and Asian Development Bank (ADB) Planning Meeting on Corporate Governance, ADB Headquarters/EDSA Shangri-la Hotel, Mandaluyong City, Philippines, February 18-19, 2000
Lead Intervenor, “Networking for Strategic Management and Corporate Governance in the APEC Region”. Pacific Economic Cooperation Council (PECC) General Meeting, Manila, Philippines, 21-23 October, 1999
Researcher, 1999-2000 Consulting Center, National Institute of Development Administration
A Study of the Tinplate and Tin Free Steel Consumption Investigated the consumption demand of tinplate and tin free steel in Thailand along with forecast the future trend for the next decade.
Researcher, 1987-1993 S.I.Newhouse School of Public Communications Syracuse University Retailing Program, Department of Environmental Art, Consumer Studies and Retailing College for Human Development, Syracuse University
Eat Smart: An Evaluation of a Prime-time Television Program Participated in a research grant project of $104,112 funded by the Kellogg Foundation. Coordinated and analyzed viewer responses to "Eat Smart", a program aired on Public Broadcasting stations throughout the U.S.. Prepared a summary of data for research analysis.
Assessment of Information Needs and Media Use: The Cases of the Gulf Crisis and Budget Deficit Participated in an S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications faculty research grant of $1,870. Coordinated and conducted mail survey fieldwork with 1,200 respondents.
Keeping America Competitive through Collaboration: An Analysis of the Collaborative Telecommunications Structures of the European Community (EC) Conducted on-location personal interviews with seven telecommunications decision makers in five European Community countries: Denmark, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain and Portugal. While in Europe, surveyed collaborative telecommunications structures of respective countries through secondary analysis of printed documents. Upon returning to the U.S., transcribed and analyzed interview data for joint report with the principal investigator.
Use of Interactive Video (KIOSK) in Consumer Purchasing Chain Participated in statistical analysis. Provided comment and critique for the final report. Also prepared graphic presentation for this study.
Impact of information on Consumer Purchase: The Case of Nutrachoice Food Label Supervised 70 students in collecting interview data from shoppers in four branches of Price Champion supermarkets. Assessed the impact of food label indicating nutritional information.
An Alumni Survey of Newhouse Graduates Contributed to protocol development of the first Alumni career study of the school. Interviewed a sample of Newhouse professors for the careers trends and job categories in each field of communications. Participated in the mail survey field work. Processed data from over 3,000 respondents.
Research Consultant, 1986-1987 Thavorn Hotel Group, Phuket, Thailand
Advertising Design for Three New Hotels Developed specifications for a multi-media advertising program, including radio, television, magazine, newspaper and direct sale promotion. Evaluated English copy writing in brochures designed to promote the first-class hotel for European travellers. Evaluated proposals submitted by advertising firms.
Research Assistant, 1984-1985 Language Institute, Chulalongkorn University Faculty of Education, Chulalongkorn University
A Placement Test Design for Foundation English I Reviewed English placement test design literature in Thailand and the U.S. Participated in designing the first English placement test for Chulalongkorn University.
Non-formal Education and Rural Development Surveyed data from government and private organizations providing non-formal education in Thailand, specifically via secondary means of education in the rural areas. Coded and presented data.
A Meta-Analysis Study of M.Ed. Theses Assisted six Ph.Ds in gathering data from over 700 Master of Education's Theses of Chulalongkorn University to analyze the research trends of Master's level Theses. Responsibilities included: reviewed more than 700 theses and identified all the research methods in the theses, categorized all statistical manipulations used and coded results from all statistical tests to a coding sheet. Gathered students' grade point average in relation to their theses performance. Reported the progress in weekly meetings.
A Survey of Secondary School Teachers' Attitudes on New National Secondary School Curriculum Coded closed and open-ended data from the National Secondary School meeting held by the Faculty of Education to assess the new National Secondary School Curriculum of 1978.
Tennessee Associates International Inc. Conducted focus group interviews with more than 300 employees of Petroleum Authority of Thailand (PTT) in an effort to develop the Integrated Management and Leadership Development System (IMLDS) for the human resource system of PTT.
Design Team Member, 1996 Shinawatra Telewiz Company Limited Participated in High Performance Organization (HPO), a business process improvement program arranged by Tennessee Associates International Inc. to improve marketing and sales processes of Shinawatra Telewiz Co. Ltd, a marketing arm of the Shinawatra Group.
Product Development Manager, 1996 Shinawatra Computer and Communications Public Company Limited Responsible for end user product sales of non-mobile telephone products which include Direct-to-Home (DTH) Satellite broadcasting equipment and other new communications products.
Business Development Specialist, 1995-1996 International Broadcasting Corporation Public Company Limited Initiated a home shopping program “Cable Home Shop”. Conducted feasibility studies for bidding for Channel 12 and the second UHF stations. Participated in a public hearing by the Department of Public Relations to launch free satellite television stations and the policy to allow advertisements on pay television. Reviewed a plan to install MultiCipher UHF decoders for descrambling MMDS signals.
Investment Analyst, 1993-1995 Morgan Grenfell Asia Securities (HK) Ltd. (currently Deutsch Morgan Grenfell)
Smith New Court Far East Ltd. (currently Merrill Lynch) Visited companies listed in the Stock Exchange of Thailand. Analyzed and forecast their financial performances. Sectors specializing included: Petrochemical, Commerce, Entertainment and Recreation, Foods and Beverages, Health Care Services, Household Products and Printing & Publishing.
Ph.D. Mass Communications, 1992 S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications Syracuse University Dissertation topic: "High Definition Television (HDTV): A Model of Collaboration for Defining Telecommunications Policy Options"
M.A. Administrative Studies, 1986 Center for International Studies Ohio University, Athens, Ohio.
Grad. Dip. Thai and English Translation, 1985 Graduate School, Chulalongkorn University
B.A. (First Class Honors), English, 1984 Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand.
Graduate School of Business Administration,
National Institute of Development Administration, 1996-present “Strategic Marketing Management” “Marketing Communication” “Special Topics: Contemporary Issues in Asia-Pacific Business” “Information Technology and Management”
Joint Doctoral Program of Business Administration
National Institute of Development Administration, Chulalongkorn University and Thammasat University, 1998-2010 “Marketing Theory and Practice”
S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications, Syracuse University, 1987-1992 "Advertising Research"
"Telecommunications Management" "Cable Television & Broadband Communications" "TV-Radio-Film Criticism" "Broadcasting & Public Interest"
Retailing Program, College for Human Development, Syracuse University, 1989-1990 "Retailing Fundamental"
"Retail Sales Management" "Senior Project in Retailing"
Hongcharu, B. (2013). Integrated Marketing Communications: Managing Advertising, Promotion and Communications Tools to Connect with Customers and Build Strong Brands. Bangkok: Aekpimthai Publishing.
Hongcharu, B. (2008). Integrated Marketing Communications: Communicating with Customers and Building Brands. Bangkok: Semadhama Publishing House.
Hongcharu, B. (2000). Essentials of Marketing Communication. 152 pages
35. Hongcharu, B. (2017). Rational and Emotional Messages amid Online Review Exposure: A Study of Interactions between Company-to-Customer and Customer-to-Customer Communications. (Paper presented at the International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences Conference, Tel Aviv, Israel. March 7-11, 2017).
34. Hongcharu, B. (2017). Content Recall in Marketing Communications: A Study of Communication Tools and Message Strategies. International Journal of Business and Management Science. (Paper presented at the the 3rd International Conference on Emerging Research Trends in Social Sciences, Humanities, Management and Business Studies (ERTSHMB) Amman, Jordan, December 19-20, 2016).
33. Hongcharu, B. (2019). Effects of Message Variation and Communication Tools Choices on Consumer Research. Global Business Review, Vol. 20 No. 2 (Paper presented at the Business, Economics, Social Science and Humanities BESSH-2016. Casablanca, Morocco, July 30-31, 2016).
32. Hongcharu, B. & Eiamkanchanalai, S. (2015). Strengthening Brand Presence and Creating Brand Relationships in the Society through Integrated Marketing Communications. International Journal of Economics Research. Vol. 12 No. 4. 1307-1318.
31. Hongcharu, B. (2015). A Model of Social Interactivity through Internet-based Technologies: Implications for Marketing Communications. International Journal of Applied Business and Economics Research. Vol. 13 No. 1. 67-82 (Paper presented at the International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences Conference, Dubrovnik, Croatia. June 24-26, 2014).
30. Hongcharu, B. (2012). Factors influencing customer interactions in social media marketing. International Academic Research Journal of Business and Management
Vol 1, No.3. 11-23. (Paper presented at the International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences Conference, Dubrovnik, Croatia. June 24-26, 2012).
29. Leelakulthanit, O. & Hongcharu, B. (2012). “Perceived customer value regarding eco- cars” Journal of Global Business Management.. Vol. 8 No. 1. 74-79.
28. Hongcharu, B. (2011). Instantaneous marketing: An analysis of processes to make a connection with customers through new communications technologies. International Journal of Management & Information Systems. Vol. 15, No. 4. 113-122.(Paper presented at the 2011 Barcelona European Business & Economics Conference,
Barcelona, Spain. June 6-9, 2011. (Best Paper)
27. Leelakulthanit, O. & Hongcharu, B. (2011). “Factors that affect customer satisfaction: Evidence from the Thailand mobile cellular network industry” International Journal of Management and Marketing Research. Vol. 4 No. 2. 67-76.
26. Leelakulthanit, O. & Hongcharu, B. (2011). “Marketing For Life In The Economic Recession Time”. International Business & Economics Research Journal. Vol. 10, no. 4. 57-66.
25. Leelakulthanit, O. & Hongcharu, B. (2011). The Determinants of Brand Loyalty in the Online and Offline Banking Sectors. Journal of Global Business Management. Vol. 7 No. 1 April 2011, 83-95.
24. Hongcharu, B. (2010). “A Model of Public Relations Processes for Persuasion: Implications for Integrated Marketing Communications in the Internet Era.” Advances in Business-Related Scientific Research Journal. Vol 1., No. 2. P. 145-155. (Proceedings of the 2010 Advances in Business-Related Scientific Research Conference. Paper presented at the Advances in Business-Related Scientific Research Conference. 8-10 September 2010. Olbia (Sardinia), Italy).
23. Hongcharu, B. & Eiamkanchanalai, S. (2009). “A Comparative Study of Traditional Mass Media, the Internet and Mobile Phones for Integrated Marketing Communications: Implications for New Opportunities in Building Brands and Creating Customer Relations”. Journal of Business and Economics Research. Vol. 7, No.12 (December 2009). P. 31-40. (Proceedings of the 2009 European Applied Business Research
Conference. Paper presented at the European Applied Business Research Conference. 8-11 June, 2009. Prague, Czech Republic). (Best Paper)
22. Hongcharu, B. (2008) “Rethinking Integrated Marketing Communications: Analysis of
Communication Mix Functions and a Conceptual Framework of IMC Planning Process”
Proceedings of the Academy of World Business Marketing and Management
Development Conference. Vol. 3, No. 1 pp. 258-272. (Paper presented at the Academy of World Business Marketing and Management Development Conference. 14-17 July 2008, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
21. Hongcharu, B. & Eiamkanchanalai, S. (2007). “Word of Mouth Marketing: A Model of Personal Interaction for Integrated Marketing Communication”. Global Business & Economics Anthology, Vol. I, December 2007. p. 399-406. (Paper presented at the Business & Economic Society International Conference. 16-20 July, 2007. Antibes, France.)
20. Hongcharu, B. & Eiamkanchanalai, S. (2006). “A Conceptual Framework of Interactive Marketing: Characteristics and Processes of Interactive media in Integrated Marketing Communication”. Global Business & Economics Anthology, Vol. II, December 2006. p. 64-72. (Paper presented at the Business & Economic Society International Conference. 15-19 July, 2006. Florence, Italy.)
19. Hongcharu, B. (2006). “Transparency and Accountability of Listed Non-financial Companies in Post-crisis Thailand”. In Sakulrat Montreevat (Ed.). Corporate Governance in Thailand. p. 1-27. Singapore: Institute of Southeast Asian Studies. (Paper presented at the Workshop “Corporate Governance Practices and Challenges in Post-crisis Thailand” Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, 8 October 2003, Singapore.)
18. Hongcharu, B. & Eiamkanchanalai, S. (2006). “Public Relations in Integrated Marketing Communication: A Model of Strategic Public Relation Processes for Creating Sustainable Customer Relations.” In Nicolas Papadopoulos & Cleopatra Veloutsou (Eds.). Marketing from the Trenches: Perspectives on the Road Ahead. p.51-66. (Paper presented at the 3rd International Conference on Business, Economics, Management and Marketing. Athens Institute for Education and Research. 16-18 June, 2005. Athens, Greece.)
17. Hongcharu, B. (2006). “The Roles and Responsibilities of Board of Directors in Thailand: Paving New Path toward Corporate Governance”. Corporate Ownership & Control. Vol.3 Issue 4, Summer 2006. p. 184-191 (Paper presented at the Third World Congress of the International Society of Business, Economic and Ethics, 14-17 July 2004, Melbourne, Australia.)
16. Hongcharu, B. (2004). “Shareholder’s Responsibilities in Developing Corporate Governance in Thailand”. Paper presented at the workshop on corporate governance, European Institute for Advanced Studies in Management (EIASM), 4-5 November 2004, Brussels, Belgium.
15. Hongcharu, B. (2004). “Improving Corporate Governance in Thailand: Roles of Accountants”. In Lu, Tong (Ed.). Corporate Governance Reform: International Experience and China’s Practice. Beijing: Xin Hua Press. (Paper presented at the Second International Symposium on Corporate Governance organized by the Chinese Center for Corporate Governance (CCCG). Workshop 15-17 October 2003, Beijing China.)
14. Hongcharu, B. (2003). “Educating the Public about Good Corporate Governance Practices through Marketing Public Relations and Media”. In Conference Proceedings of the Sacred Media Conference, Global Media Ethics Session www.sacredmedia.jyu.fi (Paper presented at the Sacred Media Conference. 10-13 July 2003. Jyvaskyla, Finland.)
13. Hongcharu, B. (2001). “Voluntary Approaches towards Good Corporate Governance: A Lesson from Thailand”. In Jesus Estanislao & Guo Jiading (Eds.) Good Corporate Governance: East Asian Perspectives. Beijing: World Knowledge Press. pp. 59-71.
12. Hongcharu, B. & Eiamkanchanalai, S. (May 2001). “Cooperation among Academic Institutions, Regulators and Firms to Cultivate Corporate Governance through Marketing Communication”. In Proceedings for the Association of Southeast Asian Institutions of Higher Learning (ASAIHL) Seminar 17-19 May 2001, Brisbane, Australia, p. 368-378.
11. Leelakultanit, Orose & B. Hongcharu (July, 2000). “Relationship Marketing in Thailand” In Proceedings for the 2000 Annual Conference of the Academy of International Business, Southeast Asia Region, Hong Kong SAR, People’s Republic of China. p.150-159.
10. Merchant, Hemant & B. Hongcharu (June, 2000). “Joint Venture Characteristics across Partner Nationality and Expected Joint Venture Performance”. Paper presented at the Eight Pacific Basin Finance, Economics and Accounting Conference and the Second ADSGM International Conference. 1-2 June, 2000. Bangkok, Thailand.
9. Hongcharu, B. (February, 1999). “An Analysis of Different Opinions on Consortia for Research and Development and Consortia for Manufacturing in New Product Development.” Journal of International Marketing and Marketing Research (Paper presented at the annual meeting of the Midwest Association for Public Opinion Research (MAPOR), 20-22 November, 1997. Chicago, Illinois.)
8. Hongcharu, B. & Eiamkanchanalai. S. (July, 1998). “Global Marketing Alliance in the Airline Industry: Towards A Conceptual Framework” Journal of Euro-Asian Management. Vol 4. no. 1. 45-65. (Paper presented at the conference on International Joint Ventures: Euro-Asian Perspective. 15-16 June 1998. Asian Institute of Technology Center, Bangkok, Thailand.)
7. Hongcharu, B. & Eiamkanchanalai. S. (September, 1997). “Call Center: An Emerging Technology for Managing Customer Relations”. In Proceedings for the Eighth Annual ENDEC World Conference on Entrepreneurship, Los Angeles, California. pp. 14-20.
6. Hongcharu, B. (November, 1992). The Desirability and Likelihood of Occurrence of High Definition Television Technology. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the Midwest Association for Public Opinion Research (MAPOR), Chicago, Illinois.
5. Hongcharu, B. (November, 1991). Public Policy Options and Collaboration for High Definition Television (HDTV) Development. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the Midwest Association for Public Opinion Research (MAPOR), Chicago, Illinois.
4. Hongcharu, B. (October, 1991). High Definition Television (HDTV): Digital Technology Towards New Horizons in Communication. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the Florida Communication Association, Vero Beach, Florida.
3. Hongcharu, B. (November, 1990). Characteristics of Research on Sex-role Stereotyping and Television. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the Speech Communication Association, Chicago, Illinois.
2. Hongcharu, B. (June, 1990). International Cooperation for a Single World Production Standard of High Definition Television. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the International Communication Association, Dublin, Ireland.
1. Hongcharu, B. (August, 1989). High Definition Television: A New Challenge for Telecommunication Policy. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication, Washington, D.C.
2552 A Comparative Study of Traditional Mass Media, the Internet And Mobile Phones ofr Integrated Marketing Communications:Implications for New Oppertunities in Building Brands and Creating Customer Relations, คณะบริหารธุรกิจ สถาบันบัณฑิตพัฒนบริหารศาสตร์
2553 A Model of Public Relations Processes for Persuasion : Implications for Integrated Marketing Communications in the Internet Era, คณะบริหารธุรกิจ สถาบันบัณฑิตพัฒนบริหารศาสตร์
2553 Marketing for Life in The Economic Recession Time, คณะบริหารธุรกิจ สถาบันบัณฑิตพัฒนบริหารศาสตร์
2553 Factors That Impact Customer Satisfaction : Evidence from the Thailad Mobile Cellular Network Industry, ชื่อเดิม How Utilitarian benefits, Hedonic benefits and Corporate Image Influence Customer Satisfaction: A Study of the Mobile Cellular Network Industry in Thailand , คณะบริหารธุรกิจ สถาบันบัณฑิตพัฒนบริหารศาสตร์
2554 -, Instantaneous Marketing : An Analysis of Processes to Make a Connection with Customers through New Communications Technologies , คณะบริหารธุรกิจ
2554 Perceived Customer Value Regarding Eco-cars, คณะบริหารธุรกิจ
2555 Factors Influencing Customer Interactions in Social Media Marketing, คณะบริหารธุรกิจ
2555 Influences on Smartphone Repurchase, คณะบริหารธุรกิจ
2555 Reconceptualization of Life Satisfaction in Thailand: The Case of Bangkokians after The Flood Crisis, คณะบริหารธุรกิจ
2557 A Model of Social Interactivity through Internet-based Technologies: Implications for Marketing Communications, คณะบริหารธุรกิจ
2558 Effects of Message Variation and Communication Tools Choices on Consumer Response, คณะบริหารธุรกิจ
2558 Strengthening Brand Presence and Creating Brand Relationships in the Society through Integrated Marketing Communications, คณะบริหารธุรกิจ
2559 Content Recall in Marketing Communications: A Study of Communication Tools and Message Strategies, คณะบริหารธุรกิจ
2549, ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS:PAVING NEW PATH TOWARD CORPORATE GOVERNANCE IN THAILAND, Corporate Ownership & control
2549, A Conceptual Framework of Interactive Marketing: Characterstics and Poocesses of Interactive Media in Integrated Marketing Communication, Global Business & Economics Anthology II
2549, Transparency and Accountability of Listed Non-Financial Companies in Post-Crisis Thailand, Corporate Governance in Thailand
2549, Public Relations in Integrated Marketing Communication : A Model of Strategic Public Relation Processes for Creating Sustainable Customer Relations, Marketing from the Trenches : Perspectives on The Road Ahead
2551, Word of Mouth : A model of Personal Interaction in Integrate Marketing Communication, BUSINESS & ECONOMICS SOCIETY INTERNATIONAL(B&ESI)
2552, A Comparative Study of Traditional Mass Media, the Internet And Mobile Phones ofr Integrated Marketing Communications, Journal of Business & Economics Research
2553, A MODEL OF PUBLIC RELATIONS PROCESSES FOR PERSUASION: IMPLICATIONS FOR INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS IN THE INTERNET ERA, Advances in Business-Related Scientific Research Journal (ABSRJ)
2554, Instantaneous Marketing: An Analysis Of Processes To Make A Connection With Customers Through New Communications Technologies, International Journal of Management & Information Systems
2555, Factors Influencing Customer Interactions in Social Media Marketing, International Academic Research Journal of Business and Management.
2558, A Model of Social Interactivity through Internet-based Technologies: Implications for Marketing Communications, International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research
2558, STRENGTHENING BRAND PRESENCE AND CREATING BRAND RELATIONSHIPS IN THE SOCIETY THROUGH INTEGRATED, International Journal of Economic Research