CISA courses focus on the development of the knowledge of securities analysis and financial analysis, investment management on both the breadth and depth for analysts and fund managers. The personnel in the business of money as well. Securities investment banking business and the bank, as well as the financial manager in various organizations, and those who are interested to check. Knowledge intensive services in the financial analysis and investment.
In order that, the National Institute of Development Administration the CISA curriculum has been developed and developed based on the CFA or Chartered Financial Analyst curriculum, which is internationally recognized. Focusing on personnel in the financial industry. Knowledge of financial theory. The CISA curriculum can be used to analyze securities. Asset Allocation Including a comparison of investment in various forms to be a part of the decision. Learn how to perform the duties in accordance with professional practice, analysis and investment management to promote transparency in the operation.
Training Program Certified Investment and Securities Analyst Program (CISA)-Level 1 Batch 2/2562: Apply Now – 20 October 2019
|Course contents include:||Number of hours|
|Module 1 Code of Ethics and Performance Standards||9|
|- Code of Ethics and Performance Standards||3|
|- Rules and Regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission||3|
|- Thai law||3|
|Module 2 Investment Analysis Tools||45|
|- Quantitative analysis||10|
|- Financial Analysis||16|
|- Corporate finance||4|
|Module 3 Asset Valuation||18|
|- Investment Equity||6|
|- Investment Debt Securities||6|
|- Investment Derivatives||3|
|- Investment other alternatives||3|
|Module 4 Asset Investment Management||3|
|- Capital Market Theory||3|
|Module 5 All Training Courses||75|
- Those who want to advance into professional careers, securities analysts and fund managers.
- Those who want to step into the late career seller credit derivatives. Analysts credit derivatives, fund managers and derivatives.
- Those who want to step into a financial analyst career.
- Those who want to increase their competence in financial analysis and investment.
- Batch 1/2020 : Apply Now – 20 April 2020.
- Training during on 16, 17, 23, 24, 30, 31 May and 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27 June 2020
- Training time : Saturday and Sunday from 09.00 to 16.00.
- Training place: Training at National Institute of Development Administration. Serithai Road, Klong-Chan, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240.
- Recruit number: No more than 50 people.
- 16,500 Baht (included all modules).
- Training at National Institute of Development Administration. Serithai Road, Klong-Chan, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240.
- (Special!! If you apply for 2 persons or more candidates reduced to 15,000 Baht per person).
Notes : The fee does not include luncheon, book and calculator.
- Certificate of NIDA (Participants must attend at least 80% of the total training time).
- Get the right to repeat the training! After completing the training within 1 year (Download and view the conditions in "application supplement" is available at http://nidabusinessschool.com/en/cbi).
- If sent on behalf of a juristic person, the training fee can be tax deductible up to twice!!